Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for your interest in submitting your work for an IDS Designer of the Year Award. Before starting your application, please review the guidelines below.
- Projects must have been completed between October 31, 2018 and December 31, 2019.
- All entries must be original to the designer submitting the project.
- All entries must have taken place in a residential space. Commercial projects will be disqualified.
- Application questions should be answered fully. Failing to complete the application may result in disqualification or not meeting the minimum score required to be considered.
- Judges are not required to select a winner if submitted projects do not meet the minimum score of the judging criteria.
- All entries become property of the Interior Design Society. The designer agrees that entries may be used by IDS in promotional or informational materials without compensation to the designer.
- Applicants must be members in good standing of the Interior Design Society (or Sustainable Furnishings Council for the Sustainable Design Award, #GetYourGreenOn).
- All submissions must be accompanied by a release form signed by the homeowner and photographer.
**Submissions are due by 11:59pm (Alaska Standard Time) on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.**
- Submissions are $100 each, except for IMPACT and Student Design Award entries which are no charge.
- Submit before January 31, 2020 for a 20% discount.
- No refunds.
Designer of the Year Award finalist will be notified by May 31, 2020. Winners will be recognized during an awards gala on Friday, August 7, 2020 in Chicago, IL.