Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for your interest in submitting your work for an IDS Designer of the Year Award. Before starting your application, please review the guidelines below.
- Projects must have been completed between October 31, 2017 and December 31, 2018.
- All entries must be original to the designer submitting the project.
- All entries must be in a residential space. Commercial projects will be disqualified.
- Application questions should be answered fully. Failing to complete the application may result in disqualification or not meeting the minimum score required to be considered.
- Judges are not required to select a winner if submitted projects do not meet the minimum score of the judging criteria.
- All entries become property of the Interior Design Society. The designer agrees that entries may be used by IDS in promotional or informational materials without compensation to the designer.
- Applicants must be Interior Design Society or Sustainable Furnishings Council Members in good standing, and are encouraged to submit for the Sustainable Design Award, #GetYourGreenOn.
- Submissions are $100 each, except for IMPACT and Student Design Award entries which are no charge.
- Submit before January 1, 2018 for a 20% discount.
Finalists will be notified no later than March 29, 2019. Awards will be presented on Saturday, May 4, 2019 during the Awards Gala. The Gala will conclude the 2019 ART + IDS Conference taking place in Palm Springs, California May 2-5, 2019.